Bitte Hilfe - Staatsanwaltschaft

Diskutieren Sie über allgemeine rechtliche Themen.
Antworten
noname992

Bitte Hilfe - Staatsanwaltschaft

Beitrag von noname992 » 03.10.2018, 13:04

Hi, I am new here, and I'm asking for help, I am not speaking German, sorry. Recently I've committed crime (§127 StGB) and after 2 months received a letter form Staatsanwaltschaft, so I'm asking if anyone could explain me what is this means. Of course I paid fine. Link to photos:
1 Page
Bild
2 Page
Bild
3 Page
Bild

Thank you all for answers.

Das_Pseudonym

Re: Bitte Hilfe - Staatsanwaltschaft

Beitrag von Das_Pseudonym » 03.10.2018, 21:20

If you pay the 50€ you are 2 Years on Probation for Theft (when I say it right).

noname992

Beitrag von noname992 » 04.10.2018, 10:21

I paid, and since I'm not from Austria, hope that money came on right direction till now. And what's waiting for me next? Will I be able to travel abroad or work? Get criminal record or not? And does anybody know what this Deckblatt means? And what's my obligations due to 2 years based on those StPO on top of text?

Das_Pseudonym

Beitrag von Das_Pseudonym » 04.10.2018, 10:42

I paid, and since I'm not from Austria
not paid is the worst option.
And what's waiting for me next?
I am not a Lawyer and dont know.
Will I be able to travel abroad or work?
Yes.
Get criminal record or not?
I cant say it clear.
And does anybody know what this Deckblatt means?
https://translate.google.com/#de/en/deckblatt
I cant translate it better.
And what's my obligations due to 2 years based on those StPO on top of text?
Dont convict any Crime. :roll:
You should not cross the Street on a Red Light. The best think you life under the Radar.

Heron

Beitrag von Heron » 04.10.2018, 20:19

If you pay the costs of 50 Euro within 14 days after postal delivery, the criminal prosecution will be discontinued for 2 years. During these 2 years you are on probation (no criminal acts). After 2 years of good conduct the case will be closed finally.

There is no criminal record (neither during the probationary period); the entry stays only in the register of Staatsanwaltschaft for 10 years. There are also no restrictions concering working or travelling. If you need/want to contact Staatsanwaltschaft, use the data (address data, reference number) printed on “Deckblatt”.

noname992

Beitrag von noname992 » 28.11.2018, 18:39

Heron hat geschrieben:
04.10.2018, 20:19
If you pay the costs of 50 Euro within 14 days after postal delivery, the criminal prosecution will be discontinued for 2 years. During these 2 years you are on probation (no criminal acts). After 2 years of good conduct the case will be closed finally.

There is no criminal record (neither during the probationary period); the entry stays only in the register of Staatsanwaltschaft for 10 years. There are also no restrictions concering working or travelling. If you need/want to contact Staatsanwaltschaft, use the data (address data, reference number) printed on “Deckblatt”.
Thank you for your answer. It's been almost two months since I paid the fine and now I wonder will I get a new letter to my home address or a probationary period start on the day I paid fine? Based on this, are my only obligation to not convict any crime or I will get something else (social hours, some amount of money to pay...)?

Heron

Beitrag von Heron » 28.11.2018, 21:19

You are obligated not to commit any crime during the probationary period, there are no further penalties like community work, etc. The probationary period already began with the last notification; at the end of the probationary period you'll get the a notification, that the case is closed finally.

noname992

Beitrag von noname992 » 28.11.2018, 21:45

Heron hat geschrieben:
28.11.2018, 21:19
You are obligated not to commit any crime during the probationary period, there are no further penalties like community work, etc. The probationary period already began with the last notification; at the end of the probationary period you'll get the a notification, that the case is closed finally.
Thank you very much, your answers were very helpful for me.

noname992

Beitrag von noname992 » 02.01.2020, 19:14

First of all, happy new year to everyone!
Based on this bellow that I had wrote earlier, I have another question and hope someone can help me. After this everything has changed. I started working, and never ever thing like this happened to me. Now I have boyfriend and we're have plans to get married. He lives in Austria, and I will need documents for visa. I want to know because of what I did earlier, am I going to have problems for getting visa or getting married? My probation will expire in September/October, since then I am traveling normally to Austria and etc. but now I'm wondering this.
Thank you all in advance.

mastercrash

Beitrag von mastercrash » 02.01.2020, 21:05

noname992 hat geschrieben:
02.01.2020, 19:14
First of all, happy new year to everyone!
Based on this bellow that I had wrote earlier, I have another question and hope someone can help me. After this everything has changed. I started working, and never ever thing like this happened to me. Now I have boyfriend and we're have plans to get married. He lives in Austria, and I will need documents for visa. I want to know because of what I did earlier, am I going to have problems for getting visa or getting married? My probation will expire in September/October, since then I am traveling normally to Austria and etc. but now I'm wondering this.
Thank you all in advance.
Although the original photos are not available anymore, of what other people wrote it seems it was a "Diversion" with two years "Probezeit", currently running until October 2020.
In this case you will not have any problems with this (not with visa, not with anything else), as long as you don't commit an other criminal offense.
In October the case is finally closed and just readable for another 10 years to the public prosecutor, just to see in the case of an other criminal offense if you had already a "Diversion". It's a bit like a second chance in Austria. In the case you commit a second criminal offense you will pretty sure not get an other "Diversion", but charged in court.
Ich weise darauf hin, dass auf die von mir in diesem Forum gegebenen kostenlosen Auskünfte keine Gewährleistung auf Richtigkeit besteht und keine professionelle Rechtsberatung ersetzen kann.

Antworten