shoplifting

Diskutieren Sie über allgemeine rechtliche Themen.
Antworten
lanawinters

shoplifting

Beitrag von lanawinters » 12.10.2014, 19:06

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me more about the legal procedure for a shoplifting case in Austria. Sadly I was recently caught shoplifting in a furniture store, it was 6-7 items in amount of 70 euro (I say sadly for shoplifting, not for being caught :oops: ). Im 21 yrs old.

Police came in and they took my details, checked my passport and ID (btw I'm from Kroatia but I live in wien). Can someone tell me what is going to happen next, will I be called for court hearing or? I would be thankful for any kind of information.
Also, this was my first offence.

Once again, thanks in advance.

lanawinters

Beitrag von lanawinters » 09.11.2014, 21:02

Hello,

I am updating the thread with the letter I received from the court, can someone please tell me what does this mean?

http://tinypic.com/r/10cklk9/8

Please please please, you can write in Deutsch, i will translate!

:cry:

Hubert Neubauer

Beitrag von Hubert Neubauer » 10.11.2014, 08:45

It means that the criminal procedure against you has been stopped by the prosecution because of triviality.

lanawinters

Beitrag von lanawinters » 10.11.2014, 11:17

Hubert Neubauer hat geschrieben:It means that the criminal procedure against you has been stopped by the prosecution because of triviality.
Are you serious? I don't have to go to court, or pay something?

If this is true, I will go out and scream at the top of my lungs.

I really hate the fact I stole something (at least tried to). I am going through some rough time and I really didn't care what happens to me at that moment.

Thank you Mr Neubauer for answering my thread and bringing good news. Have a good start of the week!

Antworten